State of New Hampshire Property Tax Hillsborough County Assessor

How can I contact Hillsborough County?

If you need access to property records, deeds, or other services the Hillsborough County Assessor's Office can't provide, you can try contacting the Hillsborough County municipal government. The Hillsborough County seat can be found in the County Courthouse in Manchester and Nashua. You can contact Hillsborough County with general inquiries using the contact info listed below.

County Courthouse
329 Mast Rd Ste 120
Goffstown, NH 03045-2429
Hillsborough County Contact Info:
(603) 627 5600 (Phone)
(603) 627 5603 (Fax)

For more details about taxes in Hillsborough County, or to compare property tax rates across New Hampshire, see the Hillsborough County property tax page.