State of New Hampshire Property Tax Merrimack County Assessor

How can I contact Merrimack County?

If you need access to property records, deeds, or other services the Merrimack County Assessor's Office can't provide, you can try contacting the Merrimack County municipal government. The Merrimack County seat can be found in the Courthouse in Concord. You can contact Merrimack County with general inquiries using the contact info listed below.

333 Daniel Webster Highway #2
Boscawen, NH 03303-2410
Merrimack County Contact Info:
(603) 228 0331 (Phone)
(603) 224 2665 (Fax)

For more details about taxes in Merrimack County, or to compare property tax rates across New Hampshire, see the Merrimack County property tax page.