State of Iowa Property Tax Osceola County Assessor

How can I contact Osceola County?

If you need access to property records, deeds, or other services the Osceola County Assessor's Office can't provide, you can try contacting the Osceola County municipal government. The Osceola County seat can be found in the County Courthouse in Sibley. You can contact Osceola County with general inquiries using the contact info listed below.

County Courthouse
300 7th Street
Sibley, IA 51249-1648
Osceola County Contact Info:
(712) 754 2241 (Phone)
(712) 754 3782 (Fax)

For more details about taxes in Osceola County, or to compare property tax rates across Iowa, see the Osceola County property tax page.